Sunday, August 21, 2011

~Welcome~


My most sincere Thank You!
Hi!  So, I finally gave into the advice of all the Social Media Cyber Gurus that if I wanted my business and talent discovered, I would need to create a blog!  {The Social Media Gods would be proud of me!}  This will definately be a journey for me.  I don't know much about blogging, but I do know that I LOVE PLANNING!  I'm guessing the more I blog, the better I will get at it!  Now that I've gotten this out of the way...le sigh

THANK YOU for having an interest in what I have to say and share!  My name is Donna Frazier and I am the owner of Élan Weddings & Events located in Cypress, Texas.  I am a wife (of 8 glorious months), mother, sister, and great friend!  I am a hopeless romantic, therefore, I am head over heels in love with all things WEDDINGS!

I will be posting daily!  This is my promise!  Hey, why half do this blogging thing?  No need to start a blog if you're not posting daily! Right?!  I hope you enjoy your time with me!


xoxo
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment